Friday, March 12, 2010

Free spirit: A trip to Guyana inspired Mark Hix's sensational rum-based menu (Independent)

This week I'm writing about a recent break that I took to a wonderful rum distillery in Guyana. What with my tequila mission to Mexico last year, as well as quite a few wine trips abroad, it's true that many of my excursions are based around alcohol, but I justify them by telling myself that having a full understanding of all the types of alcohol in the world is an integral part of my job – at ...

For the complete story, click HERE.

For additional rum news, check out our Rum News Server, which is updated several times a day.

Please visit us at The Rum Shop for all your rum-related needs, including purchasing rum on-line, rum recipes, rum tasting notes, rum event information and rum consulting services.

No comments: