Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bacardi rum giant cancels fair amid economic woes (AP via Yahoo! Finance)

Rum giant Bacardi Ltd. is canceling a popular annual artisans' fair at its Puerto Rico distillery due to the global recession.

For the complete story, click HERE.

For additional rum news, check out our Rum News Server, which is updated several times a day.

Please visit us at The Rum Shop for all your rum-related needs, including purchasing rum on-line, rum recipes, rum tasting notes, rum event information and rum consulting services.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I'm a white rum drinker. I enjoy Bacardi's Orange, Raspberry and Limon Rum. It's very enjoyable mixed with Gingerale or 7-Up. Coke leaves that 'fuzzy' feeling on your teeth that I hate *lol*.I enjoy the drink with my cigars specifically Cuban cigars.As it is unavailable in US i buy Cigars Online.